Sunday, May 2, 2010

Lancome L' Absolou Rouge 391 Lipstick

Vibrant pink shade

Cool undertone

Swatch swab

Very flattering shade of pink!


My lips instantly perks up everytime I use this vibrant shade. Lancome's L'Absolou Rouge 391 has a pink color that looks bright and sweet. It will also keep your lippies moisturized and soft. So forget about flaky, undesirable chappy lips. The color stays long so no need for constant reapplications.I don't see the need to layer this with lipgloss as the color is lovely enough on its own. It also evens out the liptone. The casing even has a magnetic lid. I use this on special occassions when I want to feel extra pretty coz it lits my face and lifts my mood.

So if you're searching for a nice pink lipstick, this product is a must try. Believe me, you won't regret it. All you have to do is apply it, pucker up and kiss the world oh so sweetly!
                                                                   Mwaaaah!

No comments: