Thursday, September 30, 2010

Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Foundation Review

One of my all time favorite foundations!
My shade in Beige Albatre or 01
Clean, classy packaging with convenient pump
It blends divinely with my skin!


Price-2395 pesos (around $50)
Size-30ml

   Enduringly Divine-Comfort Makeup
   14h Retouch-Free, Oil-Free-SPF10

*14h of ultra-perfection
   Ultra-wear transfer resistant, makeup that doesn't need retouching.

My take:

   This is one of my favorite liquid foundations. Why? because it is so hassle-free and easy to apply that I actually derive pleasure in putting this stuff on my face. It has "Soft Liquid" micro powder. The moment you spread the creamy fluid, you'd immediately feel it effortlessly blend so smoothly and seamlessly on your skin. Feels lightweight, comfortable and natural! True to it's claim, it really feels velvety-soft! I love touching my skin after!

   Makeup that glides well is the most important thing for me. I hate foundations that seems to get stuck, cakey or sticky on my skin that I have to vigorously rub it. That's a number 1 no-no and pet peeve! Add to that is 14 hours of ultra-perfect skin. How awesome is that! Thanks to Lancomes unique ColorKeeper pigments. It's ultra-fine coating pigments assures optimal level of super long lasting makeup wear. I did notice that all throughout the day my skin looked matte and even. The makeup still looked fresh, as if I just applied it. It never caked with my oily skin. Yes EVEN with my oily skin! A little pressed powder is all that I need to last me the entire day. 

   And the pigments are coated with an ultra-fine film which protects it from being transferred to your clothes. It just stays on the skin and not anywhere else! So less worry of smearing your makeup on your man's clothes especially during those steamy ultra-hot makeout sessions. 

   My complexion always looks bright, radiant and flawless everytime I use this. I'm not kidding! It's not one of those half-hearted "I think the makeup looks good enough on me crap!" There's no nagging feeling of uncertainty or there's something wrong somewhere thingie. You can face the day with so much confidence coz you know you're assured of beautiful looking skin. Even under the sun. This is what I feel everytime I use this. That's why I usually save this foundation during times when there's a special occassion and I don't wanna go wrong. 

   So there you have it. My personal experience with this awesome product. If you're on the hunt for a great liquid foundation, then this is a MUST try. The price is well-worth it. Thanks for dropping by again ya' all. See you again next time:-) hugs!

                          ciao        

7 comments:

Marie said...

Thanks for the review, this might be one of the products I'll be trying soon.:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

MINAKICHU said...

It's really nice! I'm sure you'll love it:-)

Cindy Ellison said...

Hello, I love your blog. One thing I learned when I worked for Estee Lauder was to use moisturizer under your foundation. It does make the foundation "glide" on better and not drag. That reminds me, I do need to use my foundation brush, I keep forgetting about it.

Thanks for sharing.
Cindy

Pammy said...

Great review! I found the two words I have been looking for - oily skin. Your review makes me want to try it so I'm now torn between Estee Lauder's and this one. :P

The Dolls Factory said...

I'm here to invite you as already we are following each other to partecipate to my October Giveaway, I'm giving away God Save McQueen Shirt or other designs depending which one you consider to best fit your style. ENTER HERE

http://www.thedollsfactory.com/2010/10/fendi-giveaway-winner-and-invitation-to.html

Traveliztera said...

Thanks for this! I've been checking out Lancome online for some time now and I'm still on the search for a perfect foundation as my face is really oily. Thank you for letting us know this wonderful product. Writing this down in my TO BUY list! LOL!

iheartvintage8 said...

thanks for the review! Ill be getting this once I have the moolah :D cool blog, I just followed you :) btw, do you already have an HG liquid foundie? can you share it to us? teehee thanks!♥