Monday, May 24, 2010

PH 338 Review

One box has 90 tablets

Sweet tasting easy to swallow tablets



   I fell in love with these tablets the first time I tried em' that's why I'm so happy when my new order arrived again yesterday. After feeling quite low coz I pigged out, my PH338 saved the day!

   How could I not love thee when I immediately noticed that elusive glow veiling my skin. I was like wow! This product really works! I've always been an addict when it comes to whitening thingies because I've always wanted to achieve brighter and clearer skin. I'm constantly googling and on the lookout for pills or tablets that will answer my prayers. I'm already quite fair to begin with but it wouldn't hurt if I want to have even lighter and whiter skin.

   PH338 is made in Japan so I'm assured of it's efficacy. I have read a lot of raves and positive feedbacks about this product. It's even considered as a celebrity secret for maintaining their shining and flawless complexions.

   Each tablet contains 100mg of pure glutathione. Which is very pure and potent. Thus readily absorbed by the body. It comes in blister pack so each tablet is guaranteed safe and fresh.

Benefits include:
- delays aging process
- gives that rosy skin
- detoxifies the liver
-lessens pigmentation, marks an melasma
-evens out skin tone
- and of course whitens the skin

   I have tried several brands out there but is often dismayed with the dismal results that I get. This one is a real value for your money coz you'll see the dramatic changes and transformation your skin will undergo right before your very eyes. Heck, I was able to achieve that with just one pack what more with continuous use.

   I get so excited everytime it's ph338 pill popping time. It's like I get closer and closer to my dream skin. The best part is everybody is noticing it. Family, friends and even acquaintances. They tell me I look blooming and glowing. Hehe...And im like...flattered...blush...and then...wink...wink! It's already a definite staple as one of my beauty secrets and I'll keep using it for a long long time perhaps until the next best tablet comes around (if there'll be)! :-)

31 comments:

beautytofu said...

ilang months mo nakita effect? =)

MINAKICHU said...

Hello sis, Nice to hear from you again! I'm super happy you like my blog...thanks! Btw,I really noticed the effect towards the end of the first month. I read somewhere that it sometimes depends on our skintone and lifestyle. To some mabilis to others it takes a few more months but the good thing is it's tried and tested already by a lot of women, me included hehe;-)

beautytofu said...

hi! yeah i love it! hehehe. coz im also into whitening, =) anyways, do you take it with vitamin c? what brand thanks! nice bag btw! =)

beautytofu said...

pm me naman where you get your ph338? thanks sis! =)

MINAKICHU said...

Yup I take it with vitamin C. The brand I'm using is Ceccon. I get my ph338 from Beautyquotient from Mae. She has a multiply account. Actually I get most of my whitening stuffs from her. She's very nice and does fast delivery too:-)

beautytofu said...

how bout the price> hahah. im sure its ok kung mahal. yaman ka po eh =)

MINAKICHU said...

Haha nde no! The price is ok naman, I get mine for 1700. For 30 days supply, so it's not so bad.:-)

beautytofu said...

thanks sis... di ko afford hehe, pero may nakita ko 1,200 i wonder kung authentic yun!? anyways, hirap talaga pag babae.. ehehe, hindi makuntento tulad ko =((

MINAKICHU said...

I know what you mean sis! Hirap magpabeauty haha! I don't think fake yung 1200 kasi yung kinukuhaan ko I know may paying na siya pero it's ok coz free delivery naman ako and to help na rin. Happy rin naman ako with the effect so go go go na rin;-)

Nathalie said...

Hi sis, nice blog you have here. =]

I read your review of Shiseido Purewhite EX as well and you also seemed to really love it. Gotta ask though, which one worked better and/or faster? Any pros and cons for each?

Sorry for being makulit, but I wanna try glutathione and can't decide between all these different brands. Lol. Thanks in advance! ^_^

MINAKICHU said...

Hi Nathalie, I really love both coz amongst all my glutha these two works the best for me. But if I have to choose between the two I must say shiseido is better coz I really noticed na naglighten my freckles and mas naging finer my pores. Ph338 is good for my maintenance on non IV days and is cheaper. Pero with shiseido, even if it's more expensive talagang I noticed the results faster. With ph338 you have to take it for longer periods of time nga Lang. Overall talaga I love both pa rin. Hehe! Thanks for visiting my site sis:-)

herroyalbleakness said...

PH338 is a good oral gluta, IMO. i took it twice a day lang and saw my skin glow in less than 2 weeks. I reviewed it vis-a-vis tathion. Tathion bagged my gushes and raves.

Anonymous said...

[color=#467839]Interesting post! thank you for sharing this information. prettywittybitchyme.blogspot.com really got under my
[/color] [url=http://nuscin-online.info]skin,[/url] [color=#467839]bookmarked... Keep up the good site...[/color]

Hot_Cheek said...

hi! i'm using ph338 and collagen of shiseido.. so far so good.. i used to take ph338 and pw, good combi talaga than ph338 and collagen.. pero mas ok ba tathion? :)

MINAKICHU said...

Hi, i love ph338 but Tathion 307 seems to work faster for me in terms of overall whitening. But i still alternate using these two tablets:-)

Anonymous said...

hi sis! is is true na nakakataba sa PH338?

Anonymous said...

hi sis is it true na nakakataba ang PH338? tnx!

MINAKICHU said...

Hi sis, based on my experience yes i did gain a bit of weight but just a little coz i noticed my appetite with food got stronger. And i sort of like how the little weight made me look blooming daw. hehe:-)

Anonymous said...

sis i'm on the chubby side, so gaining weight is really a no-no for me... what supplement would you recommend without that weight gain effect? thanks!

Anonymous said...

sis i read somehwere that ph338 does not make you white.. it makes you yellow.. how true is this?

MINAKICHU said...

Hi sis, in my case it's not true. In fact it made my skin more on the rosy shade as some what others who have tried it has experienced. Baka case to case basis Lang yun and luckily I didn't turn yellow at all. Hehe:-)

Anonymous said...

minakichu , thanky you for answering :D okay baka nga case to case lang kapag magyeyellow ka o hindi.
its good to ask someone who had really tried it. ;) btw, im a new bie on these products and your opinions really matters.

Anonymous said...

another question hehe :D aside from vitamin c, do you take other tablets alongside ph338? thank you ;)

MINAKICHU said...

^hi sis, i also take vitamin e and also collagen capsules pero option lang yung collagen for me coz it's vit c and e that i take religiously :-)

Anonymous said...

Salamat para sa mga kagiliw-giliw na blog

Anonymous said...

Simply killing some in between class time on Digg and I discovered your article . Not normally what I prefer to read about, however it was absolutely worth my time. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

HELLO Sis, sa first month mo ba 3 times each glutha and vit c?
-faith-

Anonymous said...

i love ph338 as well but upon reading your post.. i decided to take sheshiedo.. seems that its much better for me "hiyang", then i went back to ph338.. its like its not working for me anymore, i fet like sayang.. im sticking to sheshiedo na muna.. im currently selling my ph338 70 tabs for 900 nalang..

Anonymous said...

Hi Sis :)

I'm also craving for a product that could help me whiten my face. Coz my face is noticeably darker than my body and it's badly affecting my confidence :( I hope this will be the answer to my wishes! :D

Thank you and more powers <3

Anonymous said...

i haven't tried PH. Tath307 gamit ko sis. and which do u prefer po? pero im super content nmn sa effect ng tath sakn since glowing and blooming tlga skin after using it for 3 weeks. =)

www.eyzhel.tumblr.com

Anonymous said...

Hello! :) What Vitamin C are you using?