Monday, August 17, 2009

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Whitening Recovery Complex Review

I just recently bought this fabulous product. I have heard of this iconic bestseller through several people who could attest to this products efficacy. It has also garnered several beauty product awards from various fashion magazines. I finally decided to get one and test it on my skin. It is relatively fuss-free to use the pump style bottle. Application of the yellowish tint cream was fast because it absorbs easily on the skin upon contact. I just spread it on my forehead, cheeks and neck area...then it's done. Time to sleep and wait for the results.

It's only just been a week since i started using this product and i can say that so far no breakouts yet. My skin feels drenched and taut every morning when i wake up. Since i bought the Whitening Recovery Complex treatment, i'm quite excited to see further results for the lightening of the dark spots on my face. Let's see the long term effect as i'll make another review. But right now i feel that i have that certain glow on my skin...imagined or not ;)

No comments: