Sunday, April 25, 2010

Monogram Denim Baggy PM


Pardon the unflattering way I shot my denim baggy coz I just plopped it on the chair like a rag doll. Yeah, I'm that comfortable with her. We've been together for more than 2 years now and this bag holds a lot of special memories for me. So let me wax a little nostalgia here. I purchased this at Fashion Show mall in Vegas. With the little amount of pocketmoney left I mustered enough guts to make that final big blow the moment I saw her. No matter how hard I try to prevent myself from getting it I still CANT. I knew I was bound to have sleepless nights if I go home empty handed. So I just heaved out a huge sigh and inwardly cringed as I handed my moolah over to the SA.

But all that heaviness disappeared the next day as I proudly paraded my newest baby. My denim baggy romped with me at the Strip during happy times when I was feeling as if I'm on top of the world. She was with me when I experienced my first big win at the slot machine. I held her in my arms during cold nights when I felt so far and alone. But most importantly, she was with me the first time I met my now fiancé at Ceasars palace. She was there during our getting to know you stage and even went as far as tagging along with us during cross county trips. She was a silent witness through all the sadness and joys that ensued during that fateful vacation.

How can I not love her when aside from the memories she always made me look effortlesly chic even when I'm just wearing cargo shorts and jersey tops. Her color and style blended so well with my casual look. I love the feel of her soft denim cloth against my skin. The two front pockets and zip top are so convenient for a messy person like me. It was always a breeze to go shopping as she felt so light in my arms.

She is so special that she reminds me of that famous poem by Elizabeth Barret Browning. How do I love thee? let me count the ways...I love thee to the depth and breadth and height...my soul can reach when feeling out of sight...

No comments: