Friday, July 2, 2010

Bourjois Docteur Glamour Lipstick in Rose Toubib #14

Lovely and feminine tube casing
Rose Toubib shade
Elegant old rose shade
Swatch on my skin
Love this classic pink shade on my lips!

   This is another happy Sasa purchase. I gravitated once again to another pink shade that caught my eye. This time it's Bourjois Docteur Glamour Rose Toubib. I like that it's dark pink and silver packaging looks so feminine and ladylike.  

   The color is like a classic rose pink. Not pale and not too dark. Sort of in between. It is the sort of shade that screams "pretty, sweet and shy".

   Upon application, i immediately noticed it's moisturizing effect. Its creamy and feather-light texture glides easily and effortlessly. It provides a rich coverage that evens out my liptone. A major plus since I hate lipsticks that barely sticks. It also has light reflecting pearls that illuminates  sheer shine on my lips.

   Also, it is quite longlasting coz even after eating I still have pink pigments stuck on my lips. I love lipsticks that has consistent texture and hate those that bleeds or discolor. So far i never experienced these two. 

   Bourjois Rose Toubib is a great alternative for costlier brands. Perfect for daily and casual use. I can't say it's my ultimate favorite pink lippie but it's definitely up there amongst my most used and loved lipsticks. That's all for now. Thanks for dropping by lovely ladies! :-)  

16 comments:

sugar sugar said...

Cute packaging!!! Nice color. :3
Thats isn't available here though.. :(

nisa said...

love the color :)

Gillian said...

Such a pretty colour! I have a few Bourjois products, but haven't tried any of their lipsticks yet. Will definitely have to have a look next time I'm shopping!

Mimi said...

that's a beautiful color. i don't normally wear lipstick, but now i want to buy one. :)

p.s. i am a new follower. visit and maybe follow my blog too? thanks! :)
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Alby said...

love this color! it's not too red & not too pink, just right. the tube is also interesting & shaped differently from most lipsticks. cute!

Carrie said...

pretty. it looks good. and it really goes well with your skin tone;D

i am now a new follower. follow me too?

http://www.readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com

Nora said...

You've been tagged on my blog :)

The Beautifier said...

Nice shade and a lovely casing!! xoxo

Karen said...

Such a pretty pink color! It definitely looks moisturizing, even if you didn't mention it :) Thanks for sharing with us!

Megan said...

You have perfect lips!!!!!!!!

Kaya said...

Oh, I love rouge and lipsticks! I'm nearly hooked :-)) Your colour choices are great.

http://kayaken.blogspot.com/

erika said...

I agree I love the shade of the classic pink

beautytofu said...

sis kelan ka ulit mag buy sa sasa. pwede pasabay haha. I really like the color and you said long lasting pa. huhu I really want this pwede po ba? hehe. pay kita po plus shipping

Anonymous said...

poglejte si tole [url=http://www.vsezasport.si/sporti-na-prostem/turno-smucarska-oprema]Turno smucarska oprema[/url]

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye. fr33 pr0n this is it!

Beauty Representative said...

These have now been discontinued. Not to worry you can still find at www.lisiousbeauty.co.uk at half the retail price