Handy tube casing
Sponge tip applicator
Got the ivory shade
Swatch on my skin
Blends after awhile
I bought this Maybelline Power Concealer just for the sake of buying. I know I don't need one coz i still have enough to last me for several years even if I get stranded in an island. But the intriguing mineral line was what got me to buy one. Was so curious about it's results!
So I'll give a quick rundown of my observations...
-covered my circles
-handy tube casing
-cheap drugstore product
-I wasn't impressed with its thick and grainy looking coverage
-didn't look natural on me
-not picture friendly, from black circles it became white circles
Not the greatest product. Just don't expect too much from this concealer. You'll just get disappointed! I'll probably only use it when all the nice concealers in the world becomes extinct and I have no other choice. I didn't feel confident wearing it. In fact, I think it even highlighted my circles by making them look too light. It didn't even last til bedtime. Now, it's a grim reminder of my silly purchase.
But wait...I'd highly recommend this to all the bad girls. To all the bullies out there. Trust me, you will never see anything like this! This product will absolutely make you pretty. It will banish your circles and problems like magic. You'll have the loveliest eyes in town! And im sure you will love me even more after trying this gem. So what are you waiting for? Run to your nearest store before it's too late! ;-)
Hello there! I've been tagged by the sweet and lovely Carmen of Carmen's Lala-Land. 8 interesting questions here. Really had fun answering them:-)
1. If you were exiled to a desert island, what 3 ITEMS would you take with you?
a. Gun- I'll use it to shoot animals
I can eat for meals
b. Hammock- so I can relax and sleep
c.. Diary- I need something to write my boredom away.
2. If you were invisible for the day, what would you do?
I'd rob a bank or steal stuffs from LV or Chanel...haha just kidding! Seriously I'd eavesdrop at the conversations of people I know, then I'd tell them right in their faces what I've heard. Bet the reactions would be priceless!
3. What's the most embarrassing situation you've found yourself in? and no, not something mild like 'i had lipstick teeth on a hot date'..I want proper dirt!
One time I was out with my friends and I needed to go to the toilet badly. But we were stuck in heavy traffic. My facial expression was indescribable. Every second was complete agony. When I cannot hold it any longer, I got out of the car in the middle of the street and ran as fast as I can to the nearest gasoline station. My friends were all shocked! And our plan was cut short. But when you gotta go, you gotta go!
4. What is your signature scent?
Narciso Rodriguez. My man's ultimate favorite perfume on me. Such an irresistable and alluring scent!
5. What are your 5 favourite songs?
1. "Somewhere in Time"-piano version
(makes me feel romantic & lost in
2. "No Ordinary Morning"-Chicane
(when I'm mad, I drive with this
music loud. Makes me wanna ram
my anger away!)
3. "Music of the Night"-Phantom of
(makes me swoon and sigh!)
4. "Peepshow"-50 Cent
(my nasty&naughty song)
5. "There For Me"-Sarah Brightman
(my feeling sentimental song)
6. If you could make a limited edition MAC collection, what would the theme be?
Diamonds and black lace would be sexy.
7. Where would you like to be 10 years from now?
Married with 2 kids. Watching fireworks! White picket-fence house. Poodles running around the garden. Husband giving me the best back massage. Me wearing pearls while having afternoon tea parties with my ladies. Hehe!
8. What makes you smile?
Waking up beside Mr G. Knowing that he loves me too warms my heart. Better than a hot cup of cappuccino;-)
My questions would be:
1. Would you consider having plastic surgery when you start having wrinkles?
2. Where's your fantasy date?
3. Name the countries you'd like to visit?
4. What would you do if you won 1million dollars?
5. If you could ask a genie for 3 wishes what would they be?
6. What's are your pet peeves?
7. What makeup product can't you live without?
8. Who inspires you?
And the WITTY tag-ees are: