Tuesday, October 26, 2010

H&M Red Lipstick in Access 2 me

This Halloween I wanna be a "hot" undercover agent

Halloween is a few nights away and I'm still racking my brains out of what I will be. Being a lady detective is at the top of my list. Why? coz even if it's not a popular choice I wanna try that femme fatale thing without looking skanky.  


All I need is a gun, trenchcoat, the balls...

and my ultimate secret weapon...

My uber red lipstick
Sexy and VAMPY red shade!

Image by FlamingText.com


-It is highly pigmented
-evens out my liptone
-is quite moisturizing
-easy to apply
-sleek packaging 
-and most importantly CHEAP!

Even the spirits will succumb

Image by FlamingText.com


-the red shade is too bright
-not for the faint-hearted 
-color didn't last long 


Swatch on my skin



Ready for some action...
"Don't mess with me or i'll shoot ya!"
Haha! WTF!

Bloody-red lippies anyone?

There you have it my Halloween fantasy! Just in case you're looking for quality cheap makeup to experiment on this spooky season, you might wanna checkout H&M makeup. They have lots of inexpensive stuffs that works!

So what are you gonna be this Halloween?  

Hmm...i'm still undecided on what I will finally be. I don't think I could pull it off trying to act all that sexy and seductive. I'd just LAUGH at myself!

Maybe I should just be a TEACUP instead...

Image by FlamingText.com



7 comments:

Pammy said...

You can be like a secret agent with sexy and sultry red lips. Gorgeous color. :P

Nadine Natalin said...

red lippie is kinda hard to wear :|

Marie said...

This is interesting, might give it a try!:D

Teacup sounds fun.;D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

amynaree said...

what a hot shade of red!

Toni Tralala said...

That's like the perfect sultry lipstick!

Unknown said...

Omg that color looks gorgeous on you! Definitely sexy, sultry, and mysterious - you should totally dress up as an undercover agent for Halloween!

natural eyeshadows said...

The red is definitely an eye-catching shade. You highlight your lips than first you choose a lip color. The traditional colure for lips was red, pink and brown. Your lips look gorgeous.