Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Alpha Arbutin Lotion Review

                                                                         Alpha Arbutin
                                                              with AHA and Sunblock
                                
                                             -lightens age spots
                                             -safely whitens the skin
                                             -provides UVA/UVB/UVC filter
                                             -dissolves dead cells in the dermis


   I was tempted to buy this product based on the positive feedbacks i've been reading over the net. Good thing i'm in search of a lotion that will complement the arbutin soap that i am using. I got the 1 liter size just in case i like the product so that i wont have to reorder for a long time. When my package arrived i immediately thought how generic looking the bottle is or cheap looking i may say for a P2,400 price tag! This better be worth it or instant moolah down the drain. When i appllied it in my arms, i noticed the rich and thick consistency of the cream. You have to continuously rub it in your skin in order for the lotion to penetrate deeply. Good thing it smells nice so applying becomes a pleasure. I noticed that after awhile the greasy feeling goes away and whats left is just soft, smooth skin that lasts until the next day. As for the whitening factor, i still have to check a few more weeks coz i've just been using it for 5 days. But so far, irregardless of the whitening effect, im happy with this nice discovery. The only setback is the price but who cares if it will grant my skin's desires...

8 comments:

beautytofu said...

hi! where did you buy this one? is it available in the phils?

MINAKICHU said...

Hello clumsyliz:) I bought the lotion here in Manila, just in case your interested I ordered mine from hersmart4ever her cp is +639088917256. I will also do a swatch of pink in the afternoon, hehe I dunno what I was thinking and forgot to do it...btw I don't have any facebook account:-( well if you have a blog just let me know. Thanks for dropping by my site:-)

beautytofu said...

thanks!! love your blog =)

beautytofu said...

thanks!! love your blog =)

Anonymous said...

Hi Minakichu,

It's been 4 months now since you started using arbutin lotion. Was it effective? Is it really "alpha arbutin" or just plain arbutin lotion? I'd appreciate your answer 'coz I also like to buy alpha arbutin lotion.

MINAKICHU said...

Hello anonymous, so far I think it's effective but the change takes awhile. Sometimes Im confused if it's the saluta working or the ph338 coz pinagsabay sabay ko eh. Hehe. Btw,The seller told me it's pure alpha arbutin.:-)

bibay said...

sis effective ba arbutin soap in whitening?

can you share the link po where you bought your soqap

thanks :)

MINAKICHU said...

Sis, for me effective yung arbutin soap. I noticed nag peel my skin revealing newer skin underneath. you just have to slather lotion coz' it's quite drying din:-) btw, i lost my cp that has the contact number where i order before. I think you can google some online sellers sis:-)