Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Casual Chanel Bag





   I was instantly smitten with this cute Chanel bag when I first saw it at a Chanel boutique along Nathan road in Hongkong. Being a self-confessed LV fanatic it's not a major crime to deviate and try another designer brand especially one as tempting as this. It looks so casual, young and chic. The fine blue stripes reminds me of something nautical, breezy and summery. The soft padded cloth with the unmistakable Chanel quilted pattern feels as if I'm carrying a pillow instead of a bag. Its silver logo in front perfectly blends with the unique design.

   I love pairing it with white tops and jeans. I let it take the spotlight. I've caught several tai-tai ladies eyeing my bag as I'm one of the first few who snagged it when it was still new. This is my favorite casual bag in Chanel coz it feels so light. It can also hold several items without looking bulky as the quilted pattern cleverly conceals it.

   Everytime I use this it, it reminds me of the song  by the Beach Boys "Kokomo"...Aruba, Jamaica, ooh I wanna take ya...Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama...Key Largo, Montego, baby why don't we go, Jamaica...Until next time! :-)
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I admire your article. This is a cool site and I wanted to post a note to let you know, good job!
Chao,
Cathy

[url=http://www.luxurygiftsbags.com]www louis vuitton com[/url]
louis vuitton purse

Anonymous said...

I love prettywittybitchyme.blogspot.com! Here I always find a lot of helpful information for myself. Thanks you for your work.
Webmaster of http://loveepicentre.com and http://movieszone.eu
Best regards