Sunday, April 18, 2010

Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler


This iconic product is a certified holy grail for women on the lookout for that perfect curlash. Your lashes will instantly lengthen and curl for that dramatic wide-eyed look. I've tried several products but none came close to the magnificent wonders it does for the eyes. Since I've long given up on my disastrous eyelash extensions, this ingenius wonder came closest in helping me achieve the longest flutters I could ever have. The box comes with an extra curler refill pads to be used when the original is already worn out so expect a longterm relationship with your new bestfriend. Gone are the days when after a long days work my lashes look boring straight again. This will definitely help keep the mascara curled for a long time. Everytime I use it I feel like batting my eyelash flirtily coz it makes my peepers look extra pretty. No wonder it sells like hotcakes and still remains an all time bestseller!

No comments: