Friday, April 16, 2010

Ferragamo Bangle

I wore this bangle today from Ferragamo. My friends find it cute. I find it a bit sassy. Its sleek and simple Logo can be paired with casual tees and jeans. The olive green leather is easy to match with pastel colored tops. It can also be worn during dressier occassions as long as what I'm wearing is simple and not too loud, so as not to clash with the bold silver Ferragamo logo. It doesn't scream tacky and gaudy. It looks chic that's why it's one of my favorite day to day accesory. The bangle also comes in a violet shade. But I prefer this color coz i find it more wearable. The leather is soft to the skin, so you won't get irritated while wearing it. It comes with a nice pouch and box. The best part is the price coz it's reasonable. I could just find a thousand and one ways to mix and match or infuse it with any of my outfits. I just love this! I'm sure you'll also like it once you get hold of it.

No comments: