Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sexy Motherpucker Lip Gloss

Who wouldn't stop and take a second look with a lipgloss that has Sexy Motherpucker for a name? It is indeed a very clever marketing campaign by soap & glory company in order to be noticed from the multitude of cosmetics to choose from. I was definitely intrigued. I found the packaging cool, hip and catchy. So I went home from Target one fine day with this lipgloss in tow. It's supposed to be an instant lip-plumper for that sexy bee-stung look. Well since I already have relatively thick lips, I didn't notice much difference at all. Hehe. My sister even teased me for being so dumb for buying a product I certainly don't have the need for. But hey, I love it's cool and minty feel on my lips. Plus it doesn't hurt at all that I like its cute pinkish shade. Just be careful when you do some lipsmacking action with your boyfriend coz they might not like it's intense cooling effect coz i remember my guy getting pissed off when he kissed me. He complained that his lips felt as if they were burning. Oh well boys will be boys, they will never understand our penchant for anything about makeup. Overall,I'm pleased with this gloss. I still feel foxier and smokin'hot even if my lips already looks unnaturally ginormous.

No comments: