Thursday, April 29, 2010

Ishigaki


The moment I opened this bottle my boyfie asked...

GlitterKiss.com - Custom Glitter Graphics Generators and more..

I found it so amusing that he thought I was the main culprit and source of that foul-stench. In defense I shoved my Ishigaki up to his nose. He was like 'WTF! Are you sure that's not spoiled?'. Haha! Of course I already did my research prior to buying the pills. The original smells like rotten eggs and taste sour and tangy. It contains N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine( which I think is responsible for the smell), Alpha Lipoic Acid, L-Cysteine, L-Glutamic Acid, Glycine, L-Methionine and Ascorbic acid. Each bottle contains 60 capsules which has 1000mg of Glutathione. To be taken twice a day.

This is a very good supplement to take during my non-IV days. I'm able to maintain soft, smooth and fair skin. I never had any adverse reaction to it. Never got any breakouts or whatsoever. It is also very cheap. Priced at around 800 pesos so it doesn't cause a huge dent on my pocket unlike other more expensive brands. No wonder a lot of girls consider this as one of their favorite beauty supplements.

Who cares about that farty capsule smell when you get rewarded with a nice glowing skin? I certainly don't mind and will continue using Ishigaki for years to come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi mina,, wer k order ng ishigaki mo? gusto ko kc mgtry.. tnx

MINAKICHU said...

Hello I ordered Kay beautyquotient.multiply you can google it. Owner is very nice and fast delivery. :-)