Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Cyleina Black Pearl & Glutamaxx Soap



    Its so darn freaking hot nowadays that it makes me wanna hole up inside an airconditioned room 24/7. Yeah, that bad! Forget about the rising electricity bill during times like this. Under the sweltering sun my sweat literally soaks me to death. Don't you just hate it?

   Good thing I discovered this amazing Black Pearl soap from Cyleina. It has a cooling after effect on my skin. A menthol like feeling that refreshes and soothes the soul. I've heard a lot of positive feedbacks about this soap and the curious cat in me decided to give it a try and boy it's worth it! It contains collagen, arbutin, licorice and vitamin E which promises to give the skin a luminous clarity we all been waiting for. After just a few tries, the black pimple marks faded and disappears. The skin is smoother, softer and finer. A triple whammy!  It doesn't just give you a better complexion but it keeps you cool and clean. Beat that!

   I also bought their Gluta-maxxx Ultima soap which lathers oh so well. It contains glutathione, alpha arbutin and Claire Blanche. I noticed a lot of dead skin cells being sloughed away in each bath.  So what you get is a fairer and squeaky clean skin. Plus the smell is divine. These soaps are a must try and you'll be an instant Cyleina addict like moi!

   Now I've been spending too much time taking a shower and I get giddy and excited each time I'm about to use em'. The heat factor doesn't affect me as much anymore. But I expect a rising water bill in the next few days to come. ;-)  Lovin' these soaps!!! 

7 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Wow, thanks! Was your skin oily to begin with? 'Cause mine's real oily and it has been quite irritating. D: Did the black pearl soap help whiten your skin? And how do you use the soaps? Do you use them both in a single wash? Thanks so much! :)

MINAKICHU said...

Hi sis, my skins also oily but the soap controls it. Yup it really did lighten my skin tone and I rarely get any pimples from it. Well I use the bp for my face and the glutamaxxx for my body, sometimes I leave it on my skin for a minute. They are really my nEw face soaps. Even my fiancé loves them hehe.To maximize it i also use alpha arbutin lotion. :-)

Anonymous said...

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work..

Anonymous said...

where can i buy the soaps?

MINAKICHU said...

Hi sis maraming online sellers try mo, i lost my old cellphone kasi so i lost my contact. Haaay! :-)

bibay said...

sis anong mas better for whitening bet. the 2?

MINAKICHU said...

Hi sis, in terms of whitening i think i had better results with arbutin soap. I'm basing it on my personal experience, only thing is that it can be quite drying on the skin after awhile. :-)