Monday, April 19, 2010

Posietint

This is my HG when it comes to cheektint.I have always been a big fan of Benetint but when I tried this thing I never looked back anymore. At first glance I thought the bright pink color would be off on my skin, but when I tried it the color blended well with my skin tone. It looks so natural, like a flushed look under the sun. Even my fiancé was duped when he asked me why I'm blushing. Of course I never revealed the source of my glow. The good thing about this product is it's longwearing. It stays put even when you sweat or have oily skin like mine. Just a little application goes a long long way. But you have to quickly blend it with your fingers so that the color won't come of too strong. You can adjust the shade by adding another layer depending on what look you want to achieve. Sometimes I also put this on my lips, it's pink color looks so fresh and young. Posietint is such a great discovery. Nowadays, when people ask me why I have that rosy glow. I just smile and tell them that maybe because I am in love. ;)

No comments: