Friday, May 14, 2010

Lilac Tahitienne Cabas GM



   I was smitten with this bag's tropical allure. I chose the lilac shade coz i love it's feminine color. It also comes in pink, menthe and sandy shades. Though I rarely get to use this, it is still a great addition to my collection.

   This fashionable bag was inspired by the cover of a catalog in 1924. It comes in two sizes, the GM and PM. It features the monogram Tahitienne patterned textile and fabric lining, clasp top, gold brass metal pieces and plate, adjustable leather strap, protective nails at the bottom, inside zip pocket and a celphone pocket as well.

   It's the perfect tote this summer as you head to the beach. It also easily gets dirty so I'm extra careful not to just slump it anywhere. I chose the GM size which is quite big coz it looks stylish enough to carry my towels, sunblocks and the works.  Just pair it with oversized sunnies, bikini and straw hat then you're all set! Take care y'all!!! :-)

No comments: