Thursday, May 13, 2010

Deep Down Detox Face Mask




   This mask's bright orange packaging and bold lettering will surely catch your attention even from afar. It has that cheery look that makes you wanna try what this product is all about. My nosey side as usual can't help but to see for myself what it can do to my skin. In this stressful world, a little skin detox might be just what I need to pamper my skin.



   The packaging of this ultra-cleansing mud mask from Formula 10.0.6 with orange and bergamot promises to clean impurities for a clearer, brighter complexion. The energy of orange recharges, while sea salt cleanses and bergamot balances. Your face will notice the difference.

   The Australian brand Formula 10.0.6 excels at perfecting troublesome young skin with ingredients that work. It was created by a chemist in 1933 which carries a range of skin care products that specifically promote clear and healthy skin.



   I excitedly gave this product a try. After taking a shower I applied the mask on my cheeks, chin and forehead(avoiding the eye area). It has that fresh citrusy smell that invigorates the senses. I let the mask dry for 10-15 minutes before rinsing off with warm water. I noticed that my skin felt squeaky clean and refreshed afterwards. I get lesser breakouts and my complexion looks brighter. Plus the combination of orange and bergamot scent reminds me of that relaxing spa aroma.  So rejuvenating! I use this mask once or thrice a week especially when im feeling tired and blah, it instantly uplifts my mood and makes me feel reenergized. I totally love this product!

WINKING ORANGE
  

No comments: