Sunday, May 2, 2010

Chanel Bag (black/gold)

I

LOVE

THIS!!!

   This Chanel bag is simply stunning. The black and gold combination looks bold, shimmery and elegant. Pictures dont give justice to it. You have to see it for yourself in order to appreciate it's beauty even more.

   Before entering the boutique i was planning to get another bag. I was lusting for something else. But like a shiny beacon perched atop the shelves, this bag captured my heart. So I completely forego the purse that was originally on my list and got this one instead.
 
   I usually use this on formal occassions or dinner dates. The bag is quite big and spacious. You can put a lot of things inside, but since I don't want to deform it I just bring minimal important items. It has 2 interior pockets, plus another one to hold the celphone.

   I'm very happy with this purchase and I can proudly say that it's truly worth its price(16,000hkd)...sometimes not all the best things in life are free!

   Have a great day! :-)

1 comment: