Monday, May 3, 2010

Ice Cream Concealer by Beauty Tech


Small pot concealer


Swatch
Concealer feels thick


This Ice-cream concealer by Beauty Tech is  a great discovery from Sasa. As you can see in the picture its thick consistency is effective for covering pimples and minor blemishes. I even use it to conceal my freckles. It really hides those stubborn spots so what you get is a seemingly flawless skin. It's longwearing so those dark spots will be a no-show for quite sometime. It's so good that I oftentimes forget I have those problem areas only to be reminded again when I wash my face.

I forgot the price of this gem but I remember that it's definitely not expensive. There are several shades to choose from but 03 works best for my light skintone. I also have the 05 shade but it was too late before I realized that the shade is too dark for me so I'm planning to give it away to my sister. I don't think it's advisable to use this for undereye circles coz  it looks cakey and pasty. It is still best as a spot cover. You'll absolutely love this product as much as I do, so if you happen to find one, grab it and see for yourself the wonders it can do! :-)

GlitterCube.com - Your #1 Source of Free Glitter Graphics

No comments: