Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Shu Uemura Blush in M Pink 30


My all-time favorite!

Pretty shade

Delicate blush of pink


Click to get cool Animations for your MySpace profile
     When it comes to cheek tint, Posietint by Benefit tops my list. But when it comes to powder blush, Shu Uemura is my HG. I may have a lot of other options but this is the one that I love the most. She is the one I reach for during moments when I want to look extra pretty. Why? because its lovely pink color always makes me look fresh, young and radiant.

   It is highly pigmented so just a few strokes is enough to give me that rosy glow. The very finely milled powder has a nice texture that feels as if it melts with my skin. I like that it doesn't contain those artificial looking shimmers so the matte color stays true and natural. It's also long lasting and doesn't clog or accentuate the pores. What you get is pure, clean and healthy looking skin.

   The packaging may appear boring to some but what's important is the quality you get out of it. Personally I like that the size is small so it easily fits in my makeup case. The transparent casing looks neat and sleek. You won't even have to double guess what shade is inside.

   Ive been using this blush for several years now. It's a staple item that I just can't live without. One product lasts for such a long time that sometimes I feel as if it never runs out. You truly get what you pay for with this wonderful, tiny little gem. :-)

Click to get cool Animations for your MySpace profile
          

No comments: